3D SolidWorks BSME degreed Mechanical Engineer – Pay up to $85,000
Mechanical Design Engineer - Brown Deer, WI
- We are seeking a qualified Mechanical Engineer with a BSME degree and at least one year of professional experience in creating heavy equipment or machine design drawings using SolidWorks 3D.
- Salary: Up to $85,000
- Candidates must be a United States citizen or Green Card holder.
- This is not a remote position.
- Full-time employment.
- Position is permanent with W-2 employee status.
- Comprehensive benefits package included.
- No relocation assistance available.
- Location: Brown Deer, Wisconsin area
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, permanent position as a 3D SolidWorks Mechanical Engineer in Brown Deer, Wisconsin. Our company, an established industry leader, offers stability and growth along with employee stock gifting, annual bonuses, and a 401k Plan. Our culture is driven by our core values and we are focused on short-term and long-term growth through our Entrepreneurial Operating System. We pride ourselves on providing innovative products to our customers and have recently expanded our facilities to accommodate our continued growth. With a flexible work environment and interesting, custom projects, there are unlimited opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Creating 3D SolidWorks drawings according to customer specifications
- Performing necessary calculations
- Resolving issues and addressing errors
- Collaborating with sales and other engineering team members
- Providing support to customers
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering
- At least two years of professional experience creating drawings in SolidWorks 3D
- At least two years of experience in heavy equipment, machine design, or material handling
- A consistent work history
- Must be a US citizen or possess a green card
- Must reside within 45 minutes of Brown Deer