Location: Lancaster, SC
The Data Analyst will be responsible for validating and implementing new data analysis methods with little to no supervision, as well as providing technical support to various corporate departments including Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and International Business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Data Analyst reports to the Data Analysis Management team.
- Validate data analysis methods to ensure accurate and timely analysis of raw data, final reports, and data integrity.
- Develop and execute protocols for the transfer of data analysis methods to ensure efficient analysis by the Data Analysis department.
- Proficient in data analysis software and other analytical tools used in the field to analyze and interpret data.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and approval of technical documentation.
- Evaluate testing methodologies and their suitability for different data sets, including reviewing and analyzing data from external sources to ensure adherence to agreed-upon methods and parameters.
- Stay up to date with the latest technological and scientific trends in data analysis and serve as a resource for the team. Provide mentorship and training to fellow analysts.
- Conduct routine data analysis of various data sets as required by the Quality Control department.
- Perform other assigned duties and follow instructions from supervisors or designated individuals to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and collaborate within a team environment.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting data analysis software and tools.
- Experience with a wide range of data analysis instruments, including but not limited to statistical analysis software, data visualization tools, and database management tools.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, such as data trend analysis and experimental design, is highly desirable. Proficiency in reviewing and interpreting large data sets.
- Detailed understanding of the principles of data analysis operations.
- Thorough knowledge of industry regulations, FDA guidelines, and ICH guidelines, with experience in implementing and maintaining adherence to data analysis standards in pharmaceutical and/or nutritional supplement environments.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field, with 7 years of experience in data analysis and validation in a regulated environment (e.g., pharmaceutical, healthcare). A Master's degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience are preferred.
- Preference for a degree in Data Analysis, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Ability to work hands-on with data and collaborate with the Data Analysis team.