- Responsible for programming CNC machines, developing processes, and providing customer training in a manufacturing setting.
- Conduct pre-sale activities such as customer visits, machine evaluations and recommendations, and provide guidance on part processing.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates, write engineering reports, and interpret plans and specifications.
- Analyze part prints, plans, and specifications to ensure proper execution of projects.
- Conduct time studies and perform initial part run offs.
- Program, set up, and train operators on Citizen and Miyano CNC lathes, as well as CNC vertical or horizontal mills.
- Provide customer support through phone assistance and on-site visits.
- Align and interface bar feed unit.
- Requires domestic travel within the tri-state area (up to 80%) with occasional trips to Mexico or Canada.
- Occasional international travel may be required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with CNC machines, with preference for experience with Swiss screw machines on CNC lathes.
- Prior experience with Citizen and Miyano machines would be beneficial.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college courses are a plus.