Joshua Tree, CA
$5,000 Signing Bonus
Full Time, 8 hour, Days
The Behavioral Interventionist role primarily involves working with individuals and families in a Behavioral Health and Mental Health setting, providing group facilitation, individual and family therapy, and maintaining proper documentation.
1. Perform individual and family therapy assessments and deliver therapy sessions as scheduled and required.
2. Organize and facilitate group therapy sessions based on the schedule.
3. Foster therapeutic relationships with patients in the program while maintaining appropriate boundaries.
4. Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and adaptability when working with diverse backgrounds and individuals with different DSM diagnoses.
5. Conduct psychosocial assessments, participate in group sessions, and continue providing treatment as necessary.
6. Create comprehensive documentation of all individual and group sessions, treatment plans, and updates, adhering to medical necessity standards.
7. Complete daily charge sheets for all patient sessions.
8. Participate in weekly treatment planning sessions, providing updates on patient progress and supporting the team's direction for patient care.
9. Assist in developing the Discharge Aftercare Plan.
10. Manage and coordinate patient care when time permits.
11. Stay updated with the latest trends in the field of expertise by attending seminars, workshops, and maintaining professional affiliations. Fulfill continuing education requirements to retain licensure.
12. Attend program staff meetings and other assigned meetings as required.
13. Provide competent care for children/transitional age youth, middle adults, and geriatric adults (if assigned), considering their age-related, physical, psychological, and cultural needs. Treat patients with sensitivity in accordance with their specific needs and rights.
- California Licensed MFT or LCSW, or Licensed Associate Clinical Social Worker working toward LCSW licensure as per State of California requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with psychiatric patients.
- Master's degree required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) retirement plan
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance coverage
- Employee discount program
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance coverage