CAE Engineer (Ohio)
Our client, a leading automotive manufacturing company in Dayton, OH, is seeking a talented Simulation Engineer to join their North American HQ team.
Simulation Engineer (Ohio) - Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in CAE Engineering
- Proficiency in FEA software such as Hypermesh, Nastran, and Abaqus
- Strong understanding of Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with 3D and 2D drawings
- Knowledge of data acquisition systems
- Familiarity with metal fatigue
· In this role, you will be responsible for developing and documenting modeling plans, utilizing FEA and computer engineering programs/software.
· You will also be involved in the overall development, testing, and evaluation process, providing support for mass production based on client and internal requirements.
· Collaborating with design and product development teams, you will report issues and contribute to improving the product.
· You will work cross-functionally, ensuring product delivery that meets both customer and company standards.
· Fostering trust and teamwork, you will promote a culture of continuous improvement and strive for company-wide achievement.
· Occasionally, you may be required to support multiple projects to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain quality standards and procedures.