Glenwood Springs, CO
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per year
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance
$15,000 Sign On Bonus
Full Time and Part Time positions available
Working 5- 8 hours days (Monday – Friday); No call, no holidays!
We are seeking a skilled Cardiovascular Technician to join our team at the Cardiology Department/Hybrid Cath Lab in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. As a Cardiovascular Technician, you will assist our physicians in performing various procedures and ultrasounds, prepare reports, and maintain equipment. You must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in related areas.
- Provide assistance to physicians during procedures such as Venclose, Varithena, Venaseal, EVLTs, Ultrasound guided Sclerotherapy, and RF ablation.
- Perform ultrasounds of the lower extremities for venous insufficiency and venous mapping.
- Conduct upper and lower venous duplex and arterial duplex studies.
- Perform carotid ultrasounds.
- Create thorough reports on findings and effectively communicate them to physicians.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Maintain sonographer equipment.
- Act as a patient advocate.
- ARDMS Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or CCI Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) certification.
- Prior experience in venous and arterial ultrasound, with additional training in venous insufficiency examinations.
- Basic understanding of medical necessity and obtaining proper orders for exams.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Annual Bonus based upon performance
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual
- CME opportunities
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(a) and 403(b) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes