Location: Glenwood Springs, CO
Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per year (plus bonus, shift differential, full benefits, and paid relocation)
Full-time and Part-time positions available
$15,000 Sign On Bonus
Working 5-8 hours days (Monday - Friday); No call, no holidays!
We are seeking a skilled Cardiovascular Technician to join our Cardiology Department/Hybrid Cath Lab in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. In this role, you will assist our physicians with various procedures and perform ultrasounds and duplex studies. You will also be responsible for preparing reports on findings and communicating them clearly to the physicians. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working independently or as part of a team.
- Assist physicians with various cardiovascular procedures, including Venclose, Varithena, Venaseal, EVLTs, Ultrasound guided Sclerotherapy, and RF ablation.
- Perform ultrasounds and duplex studies of the lower extremities, including venous insufficiency mapping.
- Conduct carotid ultrasounds.
- Prepare thorough reports on findings.
- Clearly communicate findings to physicians.
- Maintain sonographer equipment.
- Act as a patient advocate.
- Current ARDMS Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or CCI Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS) certification.
- Prior experience performing ultrasounds and duplex studies, with additional training in venous insufficiency examinations.
- Basic understanding of medical necessity and proper indications for exams.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of respect and confidentiality.
- Highly organized.
- Friendly, trust-inspiring personality.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in related areas.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Annual bonus based upon organizational and individual performance.
- Generous Paid Time Off accrual (PTO).
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) support.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Tuition Assistance.
- 401(a) and 403(b) retirement plans.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee discount on Valley View Services.
- Use of Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year