Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Lancaster, SC
- Collaborate with brand management, sales, and other departments to translate channel strategy into plans, projects, and programs.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the results of new product introductions, campaigns, and programs and ensure the success of annual channel plans.
- Lead test plans to validate new channel initiative opportunities that drive revenue and share expansion.
- Build brand loyalty and generate advocacy by identifying strategic marketing partnership opportunities with key channel partners.
- Create distributor programming, including pricing and growth incentives, to support business growth.
- Deeply understand the needs of stakeholders and develop tools/programs that facilitate business and sales growth.
- Create sales tools and product collateral to communicate the value proposition of products.
- Implement merchandising and display programs to enhance product visibility.
- Monitor and compile competitive activity, including new product introductions, promotions, and incentives.
- Mitigate and monitor channel conflict by working collaboratively with sales and marketing to devise strategies.
- Improve operational efficiency across channels by eliminating waste, driving economies of scale, and simplifying processes.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree
- At least five years of experience in channel marketing and sales
- Proven experience in channel partnerships, including relationship building, result measurement, and shared accountability with distributors
- Strategic planning experience with full oversight from idea development to execution
- Demonstrated ability to build positive partnerships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite