Client Service Representative ~
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Commercial Customer Service Representative
We are seeking someone with previous customer service experience in a production or fulfillment company, rather than hospitality. It is preferable if you have knowledge of printing processes, equipment, inks, substrates, layouts, finishing, and binding, which may include offset, digital, variable, large format, direct mail, and some folding cartons. Please only apply if you have at least one year of experience in customer service, order entry, or customer support.
Our company specializes in commercial print, large format, POP displays, and other products in Las Vegas!!!
We offer a competitive salary with overtime pay and commission on upselling and bringing in new accounts. In addition, we provide full benefits and up to six weeks of vacation to start, based on experience (especially if you have previously managed large accounts and projects).
The Customer Service Representative will:
- Assist the Account Manager with administrative tasks, such as reporting and data collection
- Serve as a liaison between manufacturing and other cross-functional teams (Voice of Customer)
- Receive, verify, and retain customer purchase orders
- Ensure that pricing on purchase orders matches the contract or customer pricing
- Confirm receipt of purchase orders with customers (within 24 hours) and provide pricing and delivery date confirmation (within 24-48 hours)
- Ensure timely processing of orders and release of manufacturing tickets to scheduling and production
- Initiate internal requests for art and preparation, including structural drawings and samples
- Verify specification requirements for art, structural drawings, and dies – technical understanding is necessary
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding order status and provide routine reports on open order status
- Create and maintain a customer requirements database for all sites, including shipping preferences, sample requirements, proof types, receiving hours, etc.
- Collaborate with the planner to define order priorities and address changes
- Generate manufacturing tickets and verify data entry for orders
- Maintain existing customer information in ERP and estimating systems
- Handle new customer credit applications and establish customer profiles in the system
- Ensure that customer price lists are up-to-date and in a standardized format, and provide updates to the manager for central filing
- Coordinate meetings with the Pre-Press team to review artwork and proofing requirements, and manage all proof requests and approvals
- Coordinate meetings with Quality, Pre-Press, Planning, or Operations to review sampling and documentation requirements for new business transitions
- Report quality-related issues to Quality Assurance Management
- Manage all customer sample and drawing requests with the design center, following up and ensuring that samples are provided to sales
- Generate monthly metrics on assigned customer performance for the overall company, including order lead-times, order changes, and volume history
- Initiate internal requests for color matches (if required)
- Manage all customer site visits and assist in coordinating quality audits
- Ensure samples are provided to customers when new art runs occur, according to customer requirements
- Manage customer finished goods inventory, defining reports and coordinating regular customer reviews
- Coordinate any site-specific projects or sample runs, as necessary
- Track opportunities for customer-specific process improvements