CLINIC ECHO TECH
ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN FOR CLINIC
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Shift Differential + Comprehensive Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Both Full-time and Part-time positions available
Glenwood Springs, CO
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
$37.50 - $56.23 per hour
- Starting wage depends on experience, education, and skill-set
- $10,000 Sign-on bonus
- Annual bonus based on individual and organizational performance
Conducts diagnostic ultrasound exams with a focus on safety, empathy, and clinical effectiveness. Must have expertise in TEE, Definity contrast, bubble studies, echocardiograms, and stress echo's.
This is a full-time position that may involve traveling to outreach Heart and Vascular Clinics. The schedule for this position is five 8-hour days from Monday to Friday, with a rotating on-call duty.
- Certified by CCI in Cardiac or ARDMS (RDCS, RVT)
- Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Preference given to left-handed scanners.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Definity Contrast
- Bubble Studies
- Stress Echo's.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that promotes the physical, emotional, and financial well-being of our employees.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(a) and 403(b) retirement plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Air Ambulance Membership
- Employee discount on Valley View Services
- Access to Sunlight and Aspen SkiCo day passes
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- CCI credentialed in Cardiac or ARDMS (RDCS, RVT)
- Current BLS certification (American Heart Association, AHA).
- Preferred proficiency in left-handed scanning.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year