CLINICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST / NIGHTS
Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Night Shift
Location: Templeton, CA
Salary: $100-150K + Bonus
Enjoy a $15K Sign-On Bonus!
Available Shifts: Evenings / Nights
- Evening Shifts: 5 shifts of 8 hours
- Night Shifts: 7 On / 7 Off - 10 hours per shift
- Perform processing and testing of various laboratory specimens.
- Analyze and report lab results.
- Conduct maintenance, troubleshooting, and operation of laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Act as a valuable resource for fellow laboratory staff.
- Conduct processing and testing of various laboratory specimens.
- Review and report lab results.
- Perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and operation of laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Provide guidance and support to other laboratory personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university, or graduation from an approved school of medical technology, or equivalent such as military training according to 42 CFR 493.1489, or achieved a satisfactory grade on a HHS examination before 2/28/92 42 CFR 493.1491.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience as a medical laboratory technologist or clinical laboratory scientist in an acute care facility.
- New graduates from a CLS program are welcome to apply.
- Registered or registry eligible in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT, or CSMLS within 12 months of hire).
- Evaluation of equivalency by ECE, NACES, or AICE for non-US trained personnel must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Must hold a California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license.