iLocatum

Gratiot, OH

Clinical Pharmacist

Title: Hospital Pharmacist
Location: Gratiot, OH
Join our prestigious healthcare team at one of Forbes magazine's top-rated hospitals and embark on an exciting journey of professional growth and advancement. Located in the charming rural setting of Gratiot, Ohio, our hospital is dedicated to surpassing patient expectations and cultivating a culture of excellence. If you possess exceptional skills as a pharmacist, share our core values, and aspire to a rewarding career in healthcare, we encourage you to peruse the following information and contemplate joining our remarkable team.
Why Opt for Us:
Be employed with a renowned hospital acclaimed by Forbes for its steadfast commitment to excellence.
Experience the tranquility of rural living while maintaining proximity to urban amenities.
Immerse yourself in an environment that supports your professional growth and development.
Working Hours and Compensation Potential:
Full-time position involving a combination of day and evening shifts.
Rotating 8-hour shifts with start times at 5am, 7:30am, 12:30pm, and 1:30pm.
Approximately 80% of shifts are during the day, while evenings account for the remaining 20%. Weekends are rotated, typically on a four-week basis.
Compensation range varies from $54/hr to $75/hr depending on relevant experience.
Addition of $2.75/hr shift differential for evening, night, and weekend shifts.
Comprehensive benefits package and a sign-on bonus offered.
Desired Qualifications:
PharmD degree is a prerequisite. Must possess an active Pharmacist license in the State of Ohio.
Previous experience in a hospital setting is preferable. However, candidates with a retail background will also be considered.
Responsibilities:
Prepare and dispense medications to patients while providing comprehensive drug information and education to all stakeholders to optimize the quality of care.
Accurately input medication orders into the computer system to ensure the completeness of patients' medication profiles.
Offer prompt and precise drug and toxicological information to customers, facilitating knowledge enhancement and minimizing risks and adverse events.
Precisely calculate caloric and/or electrolyte ingredients for TPN in order to administer patients' nutritional therapy correctly.
Proactively monitor patients' drug therapy by identifying potential medication issues and resolving problems such as drug interactions, incompatibilities, and allergies to safeguard patients from harm.
Personalize drug dosing for individual patients by applying pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic principles.
Additional Details:
Incoming Director to lead the department after the retirement of the previous director.
Join a cohesive team of dedicated professionals committed to delivering exceptional care.
Back to Jobs

  • Max. file size: 300 MB.

Ready to take
the next step?

Submit your resume and join a realm of unparalleled opportunities at iLocatum. We’re dedicated to connecting exceptional talent with impactful roles. Start your journey towards success by sharing your expertise with us.