CNC Lathe Programmer/Operator (3rd Shift)
We are seeking a CNC Lathe Specialist to work the late-night shift. The position is located in New Baltimore, MI.
The scheduled hours for this role are from 10:00pm to 6:30am.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in programming, operating, and editing CNC Lathe machines. Although programming skills are preferred, they are not a mandatory requirement.
- The ability to use measuring instruments such as gauges, micrometers, and calipers is essential.
- The candidate should be capable of setting up machines and making necessary edits.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints is crucial.
- Understanding CNC programming is necessary for verifying that machined parts meet requirements.
- The candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Minimal supervision is provided.