Cold Weather Accessories Designer
Winter Gear Designer
We are seeking a talented individual to join our design team as a Winter Gear Designer. This opportunity is with an established fashion brand specializing in apparel and accessories.
- Create and present designs for various winter gear accessories such as gloves, hats, balaclavas, and neck gaiters.
- Experience in collaborating with wholesale clubs like Costco and Sams Club is a plus.
- Collaborate effectively with a team and manage multiple schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct research on trends in colors, styles, and fabrics that fit within budget constraints.
- Assist in merchandising and provide technical expertise for proto sampling with the support of the technical team.
- Collaborate with the sales and CAD teams to fulfill art and sketch needs for the collection and customer requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain regular communication with overseas factories and offices to ensure the development of samples, yarns, and research according to specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in design or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing cold weather accessories.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player mentality and adaptable to feedback.
- Self-motivated with the ability to bring a creative vision to life from concept to completion.