Commercial Building Construction HVAC Sales Estimator
To be considered for this role, you must have at least five years of experience in estimating and sales for commercial construction projects.
- Applicants must also have a minimum of three years of experience in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning.
- This position offers a base pay of $50,000 to $65,000 with additional commission opportunities that could result in a total compensation exceeding $100,000.
- Only United States citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
- While there is some flexibility to work from home, the role requires frequent visits to client sites throughout Wisconsin.
- This is a full-time position.
- Successful candidates will be hired as permanent W-2 employees and will receive full benefits.
- No relocation assistance will be provided.
- The role is located in the northeast area of Madison, Wisconsin.
- Independently organizing daily activities in the most efficient manner
- Initiating phone calls to generate new business opportunities
- Regular travel to client sites throughout Wisconsin (typically no overnight stays required)
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings and communication
- Preparing accurate estimates and competitive bids for various contracts
- Collaborating with both the construction and service divisions of the company
At least five years of experience in estimating and sales for commercial construction projects
- Three years of experience in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning
- Ability to travel to client sites within Wisconsin (typically no overnight stays required)
- A consistent work history
- Must be a US citizen or possess a Green Card
- Reside within a 45-minute commute of the job location