Director, Enterprise Applications
Location: Phoenix, AZ
A dynamic and rapidly expanding company is seeking a skilled Enterprise Applications Manager to join their team. This position is located in Phoenix, AZ and is a full-time, in-office role. The salary range for this position is $165,000 to $175,000 per year.
- Lead and manage multiple application and development teams that support various products and lines of business.
- Develop, support, and implement effective best practices, procedures, and technology standards.
- Coordinate enhancements, updates, and maintenance activities to ensure reliable and cost-effective operations.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to drive the project proposal intake process and identify effective solutions to meet business needs.
- Perform regular maintenance and update applications as required, ensuring information security and compliance requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain effective confidentiality, data integrity, availability, authentication, and access control measures for applications.
- Collaborate with IT, cross-functional teams, and vendors to effectively identify, prioritize, and resolve issues, ensuring proper tracking and documentation of tickets and incidents.
- Create and maintain documentation, knowledge base, and resources for process flows, system documentation, business processes, and database architecture.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by aligning organizational vision and strategy with daily operations, and effectively manage concurrent projects across multiple functional areas.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or business field; Master's degree or MBA is a plus.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in IT, with a focus on enterprise applications; 8+ years of leadership experience in large enterprise organizations.
- Strong expertise in ERP platforms, including migration, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Proven expertise in databases and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies, including data warehouse, analytics, AI, ML, and data mining.
- Extensive experience in business system analysis and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Strong understanding of both Cloud-hosted and on-prem application service delivery models.
- Excellent leadership abilities, with the capability to align technology with corporate strategy and inspire individuals at all levels.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional user experiences for both internal and external customers.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% for business purposes.
- Must be able to work on-site 100% of the time, as remote work options are not available.
- Experience working in a SOX environment is a must.