Drinking Water / Water Resources Engineer
Looking for a work culture that combines professionalism and fun, where you can have your voice heard? Interested in using engineering and technology to solve challenging problems for local communities? Want to work in a place where your ideas are valued and growth opportunities are abundant?
If this sounds like you, we would love to discuss our opportunity for a Hydrological Engineer in Wisconsin. This role can be based out of our Waukesha, Madison, or Green Bay offices.
Qualifications and Skills
We are seeking candidates who possess the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Biological Systems Engineering
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (PE) in Wisconsin, or have the ability to obtain registration within 2-3 years
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in design and construction administration for a variety of water supply projects
- Experience in various aspects of water supply engineering, including planning studies, well siting, water treatment, and water distribution system design (such as pipelines, storage, booster stations, and removal of iron and radium), as well as permitting and construction
- Ability to interact with clients, participate in marketing and business development, develop proposals, and negotiate contracts
- A team-oriented mindset with strong communication and interpersonal skills, advanced problem-solving abilities, and a deadline-oriented approach
We are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company. Our working environment is flexible, our culture is engaging, and we provide comprehensive training and mentoring programs, which are just some of the reasons why we are consistently recognized as a top workplace.
In addition, we offer a highly competitive compensation program with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Generous personal time off and holiday programs
- Health, dental, vision, life, dependent life, and disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Profit sharing and performance bonuses
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Prepaid legal services
- Tuition reimbursement