Get ready to have a significant impact on workplace safety as you join our dynamic team as an enthusiastic EHS Coordinator! This vital role involves fostering a secure and healthy work environment. We are thrilled at the opportunity to have someone with your expertise contribute to our well-established and rapidly expanding company. Working closely with the Vice President of Human Resources and collaborating with the management team, you will champion the best EHS practices and cultivate a culture that prioritizes safety.
• Conduct engaging and informative training sessions on health and safety policies to ensure practical application and active participation.
• Regularly perform detailed inspections to identify potential hazards and proactively address EHS violations.
• Lead compliance efforts by implementing dynamic health and safety protocols to elevate our safety standards.
• Maintain meticulous documentation, including detailed incident reports and comprehensive health and safety manuals.
• Report incidents and compliance status to management and regulatory agencies.
• Stay updated on the latest EHS trends, policies, regulations, and best practices.
• Chair the company safety committee and lead initiatives to enhance overall safety awareness.
• Approach additional responsibilities with enthusiasm, adopting a collaborative mindset when working with others.
• Take the lead in proposing and implementing solutions and strategies to address hygiene, health, and safety hazards, monitoring operational processes and employee activities for potential risks.
• Create compelling assessment documentation, incident and accident reports, and health and safety manuals.
• Effectively communicate incidents and compliance status to management, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies.
• Undertake any other assigned duties.
Education & Requirements:
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Safety, or a related field.
• Have a minimum of two years of experience as an EHS specialist or coordinator.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of relevant regulations such as OSHA, EPA, and ANSI.
• Hold certifications in EHS.
• Be proficient in reading and interpreting safety data sheets.
• Have experience with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Execute tasks with precision, leveraging attention to detail and organizational skills.