Electrical Automation Product Manager
Join our team as the Electrical Automation Product Coordinator and be responsible for assessing and recommending electrical technology solutions for our clients' applications. You will specialize in servo motion and drives, machine vision and sensors, and machine controls and safety systems. As a customer-facing consultant, you will provide technical expertise and support to clients, ensuring that their machinery and production processes meet and exceed their application requirements.
- Deliver technical and sales support, both remotely and in-person.
- Attend sales calls and schedule appointments with potential new accounts.
- Conduct technical training at 2 product training meetings (PTMs) annually.
- Evaluate and recommend electrical technology solutions for clients, including Bill of Materials and other specifics to include with Sales Engineer's proposals.
- Achieve annual corporate sales goals for all applicable products in the industrial market.
- Provide training to sales staff on applications and products.
- Cultivate a collaborative team environment by assisting co-workers.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment, maximizing space utilization.
- Establish strong relationships with factory representatives from our manufacturing partners.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated with a passion for assisting customers with their industrial automation needs.
- Excellent customer relations and sales skills.
- Ability to solve industrial application problems, particularly in servo motion and drives, vision systems, and machine safety.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems related to the Industrial Machinery industry.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with engineers and technical designers to determine and deliver appropriate customer solutions.
- Mechanically inclined, or a strong interest in electro-mechanical technologies.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent work experience of 10 to 20 years.
- 7-10 years of industry experience as a sales engineer, application engineer, or a combination of both.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Employee discounts on automobiles
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Training program for job and personal development
- Supportive team culture
- Excellent holiday schedule
- Car allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Anniversary bonus