Electrical Controls Designer
We are seeking an experienced EPLAN Electrical Controls Engineer to join our team in Shelby Township, MI. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional groups and provide support to other engineers to ensure timely project completion.
Main responsibilities include designing controls systems for custom machinery using EPLAN, AutoCAD, or AutoCAD Electrical. You will also be responsible for creating bills of materials and coordinating designs.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
· Collaborate with teams to design controls systems for custom machinery, incorporating electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic components
· Utilize conceptual thinking to develop designs with the appropriate level of detail
· Work with Manufacturing Engineering to establish assembly, process control, and quality procedures
· Maintain effective communication with program managers and controls engineers to ensure project flow
· Stay updated on industry concepts, practices, and procedures
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Preferred experience with EPLAN
· Minimum 5 years of industry experience
· At least 2 years of experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes and thrive in a team environment
· Proficient in sizing electrical systems