Job Summary: *** Candidates must be either US citizens or Green Card holders
The Electro-Instrumentation Engineer is responsible for the strategic planning, organization, and execution of project front end loading and project design engineering. This includes developing the project scope, managing change control, estimating costs, controlling expenses, developing schedules, and ensuring compliance for all assigned projects. Additionally, the Electro-Instrumentation Engineer will provide technical support during construction and the commissioning/startup process to ensure proper installation. Furthermore, the Electro-Instrumentation Engineer will offer technical support to other departments, such as maintenance, operations, safety, and reliability, as assigned.
- Must hold a degree in Electrical Engineering and possess at least 5 years of experience in the industry
- Valid Drivers License required
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively within and lead a project team
- Eligibility for Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)