Electrical Mechanical Industrial Maintenance Professional – Pay to $29.50
Electrical Mechanical Industrial Maintenance Professional (swing shift)
- This position offers a swing shift schedule, working five days on and enjoying a block of six days off every three weeks.
- Compensation is competitive, with a pay rate of up to $29.50 per hour.
- Candidates must have an electrical mechanical degree or a related qualification, along with experience in electro-mechanical maintenance, PLC operations, and AC and DC drive systems.
- Applicants must be either a United States citizen or a Green Card holder.
- This is not a remote position, and full-time availability is required.
- Successful candidates will be offered a permanent W-2 employee status and will enjoy full benefits.
- Relocation assistance is not provided.
- The position is located in the De Pere, Wisconsin area.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Mechanical Industrial Maintenance Professional for a full-time role at a cutting-edge paper product manufacturing company based in De Pere, Wisconsin. Employee turnover at this thriving company is extremely low, thanks to the excellent working environment and employee-focused culture. The company is experiencing a period of growth and has recently completed a $100 million expansion. Employees enjoy access to a fully staffed clinic for themselves and their families, as well as a collaborative and dynamic work environment. The unique shift schedule allows employees to have a block of six days off every three weeks, providing ample time for rejuvenation.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Performing electro-mechanical maintenance on various paper product manufacturing machinery.
- Working with both DC and AC drives.
- Operating and maintaining Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
To be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- An electrical mechanical degree or a related qualification.
- Some experience in electro-mechanical maintenance.
- Familiarity with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Experience working with AC and DC drives.
- Ability to travel occasionally, usually every other month for two days as needed.
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays, if required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Proven work history.
- Must be a US citizen or have a valid Green Card.
- Residence within a 45-minute commute of De Pere.