Position: Electronics Repair Specialist
Conduct the wiring, start-up, and testing of Laser Cutting Machines to ensure the electrical and mechanical functionality meets the highest quality standards. We are seeking a motivated and proactive individual who maintains a strong work ethic and demonstrates a passion for learning and growth.
Responsibilities of an Electronics Repair Specialist
- Perform comprehensive electrical and mechanical checks to ensure that machines meet the highest quality standards.
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Prepare approved products for shipping.
- Possess knowledge in all aspects of machine tools.
- Comfortably work with high and low voltage circuits, pneumatic and hydraulic circuits using blueprints and schematics.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Prepare and process quality reports.
- Stay updated on technical revisions of products.
- Ensure the quality of products by conducting tests within allowed tolerances.
- Start up disk and fiber Lasers to ensure cutting quality meets standards.
- Support continuous improvement efforts like SYNCHRO and 5S.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Process (CIP).
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in machine assembly and start-up.
- Familiarity with documentation, drawings, schematics, parts lists, pneumatic, high voltage electric, low voltage, electronic, software, machine operations and applications, and machine documentation.
- Associate's degree in electronics or mechatronics is required.
- Preferably, hold a Bachelor's degree in electronics or mechatronics.