ERP Practice Leader
We are searching for an ERP Lead for a Technology client in Pittsburgh, PA. This role will be vital in ensuring customer satisfaction for the global enterprise and midmarket customer segment. The responsibilities range from signing contracts to delivering solutions, and continue post go-live to maintain the relationship with the customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team that provides end-to-end software solutions and consulting services to ensure the continuous functioning of customer solutions.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Leading solution delivery services and support teams to achieve revenue and margin goals, ensuring productivity goals are met.
- Planning and aligning team skill sets, experience, and technical knowledge with segment plans and growth strategies.
- Ensuring successful project outcomes and delivering the value of the provided solutions to clients.
- Maintaining customers' business continuity through effective support processes and methodologies.
- Developing customer success practices, tools, and methodologies to enhance customer satisfaction and maximize maintenance value.
- Introducing new service offerings that align with customers' business needs and expanding operational capabilities and geographic reach.
- Collaborating with product management and development teams on the product roadmap and release plans.
- Building upon successful projects to drive customer engagement and recommendations.
- Partnering with sales to evaluate solution and delivery approaches during the sales process and prepare Statements of Work.
- Building relationships with key customers and addressing their needs as an escalation point.
- Collaborating with other operational directors to identify and implement best practices for a superior customer experience.
- Assisting in customer payments and participating in the development and modification of company policies.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading service delivery teams in software implementation and integration projects.
- Experience in P & L management and global leadership.
- Proven track record of driving organizational transformations.
- Excellent communication and management skills with a commercial mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business-related field; Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, including international travel.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience leading teams on complex ERP projects and Project Management and PMO experience.
- PMP certification is a plus.