Executive Director Home Care
Job Title: Director of In-Home Care
Location: Manhattan, NY
The Executive Director of Home Care is responsible for overseeing all service delivery in Greater NYC, ensuring excellent customer service and contributing to the growth of the Region. Reporting to Senior Management, this role holds overall responsibility for operations, collaborating with the sales team, operational staff, and talent acquisition.
The Director works closely with sales to develop new business in the Region, while ensuring all client requests are met and appropriately documented. They maintain communication with clients and families to ensure quality care and client satisfaction, while also ensuring compliance with the New York State Department of Health Regulations.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Overseeing all operations, including P&L management
- Collaborating between the sales team, operational staff, and talent acquisition
- Developing new business in the Region
- Meeting and documenting all client requests
- Communicating with clients and families for quality care and satisfaction
- Ensuring compliance with New York State Department of Health Regulations
- Proven experience in managing home care operations
- Highly preferred experience with Private Pay
- A history of fostering strong positive relationships with staff, clients, and referral sources
- Working knowledge of New York State Department of Health regulations for LHCSAs