EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR RN – HOSPICE
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Are you an experienced RN with a passion for hospice care? We are seeking a dynamic Executive Director to lead our hospice team in Indianapolis, IN.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, policies, and procedures on a daily basis.
- Employ qualified individuals for all staff positions and oversee daily agency operations.
- Be readily available during business hours or by telephone when conducting agency business off-site. Provide after-hours availability as needed.
- Provide oversight to ensure the success of the hospice operations.
- Offer support and coaching to the hospice team.
- Conduct interviews and select potential employees.
- Ensure compliance of all hospice policies and procedures with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Communicate with patients, patient family members, and physicians regarding patient care.
- Monitor hospice census and staffing trends.
- Maintain departmental budget and financials.
- Oversee the implementation of policies, procedures, and quality improvement programs.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Active RN license in the state of Indiana.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in healthcare administration, nursing, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of leadership experience in a home health organization.
- Strong financial acumen, including experience with profit and loss statements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve organizational goals.
- Knowledge of all state and federal regulations related to home health.