Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Pay $35-$40 hr
Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a relevant degree and a minimum of five years of experience in electrical field service, mechanical field service, or industrial maintenance. This experience should include troubleshooting PLCs and variable frequency drives.
- You will be required to travel domestically and internationally, up to 75% of the time, via airplane and automobile.
- The hourly pay rate for this role is between $35 and $40.
- Applicants must be either United States citizens or Green Card holders.
- This role does not offer remote work options.
- The position is full-time.
- This is a permanent position with W-2 employee status.
- Full benefits are included.
- Relocation assistance is not provided.
- The location for this job is in the Brown Deer, Wisconsin area.
This is a full-time opportunity for a Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join a financially stable and employee-owned company. The company highly values its employees and offers company stock, an annual discretionary bonus, and a 401k Plan. Recently, they have implemented their core values and the Entrepreneurial Operating System for growth plans. The company is committed to providing innovative products to customers and has expanded their facilities to support this growth. There is ample room for career development in this dynamic environment. Work flexibility and potential work-from-home options are being considered. The work is challenging, interesting, and custom-made, ensuring that no two projects are the same. The company is also planning a software conversion to SolidWorks from AutoCAD.
As a Field Service Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Installing, starting up, and repairing products at customer sites, both in person and over the phone.
- Providing on-site and remote support to customers.
- Following up with customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Traveling to domestic and international locations, including France, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Canada.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- A two-year degree in electrical or maintenance-related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of experience in electrical field service, mechanical field service, or industrial maintenance.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with PLCs and variable frequency drives.
- The ability to travel up to 75% of the time, domestically and internationally.
- A valid passport and driver's license.
- A stable work history.
- US citizenship or a Green Card.
- A residence within 45 minutes of the Brown Deer, Wisconsin area.