Field Service Technician
Location: Charlotte, NC
The role of the On-Site Service Engineer is to represent the Company and handle the installation and repair of air compressors, dryers, tanks, and other compressed air products. All services will be provided on-site and on demand, with the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performing maintenance and repairs on air compressors, dryers, filters, and other related compressed air equipment.
- Identifying and troubleshooting electrical diagrams and equipment malfunctions.
- Delivering technical service, conducting start-ups, handling installations, and repairing air compressors, dryers, tanks, and other compressed air products.
- Preparing written evaluations, recommendations, and company reports. Utilize service software for efficient communication and scheduling.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and contribute to the growth of the existing sales and service business.
- Prior experience working with compressed air equipment in the field.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with a service-oriented organization.