Finance Manager – Manufacturing
Lorain OH (Hybrid)
Responsible for overseeing the financial and operational reporting for the facility. Collaborates closely with Sales and Operations. Manages a team of 3 employees. Interacts with Global entities.
• Lead and supervise the Accounting & Finance team consisting of 3 employees.
• Ensure accuracy in Accounting, Financial Reporting & Management Reporting.
• Manage the financial planning and forecasting process.
• Oversee the credit control process for customers across the Americas.
• Coordinate local financing and cash management.
• Ensure timely tax filings and coordinate audits.
• Maintain relationships with local banks, authorities, and auditors.
• Lead or participate in digitalization and process improvement projects (such as AP workflow, ERP migration).
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
• CPA certification is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a comparable role.
• Current or recent experience in managing a small team.
• Experience in an international commercial organization is a plus.
• Good understanding of ERP systems.
• Experience in leading or participating in digitalization projects (e.g., AP workflow, ERP migration).
• Effective communication skills and results-oriented.
• Demonstrate a can-do mentality, commitment, and adaptability.
• Drive continuous improvements in systems and processes.
• Act with integrity and prioritize customer satisfaction.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently.