Hospice Sales & Marketing Representative
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATE WANTED: Hospice Sales & Marketing Associate
- Previous experience in selling Home Health or Hospice services
- In-depth knowledge of the local market
- Well-established network of referral sources
- Proven track record of success
Qualifications: Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience in home health or hospice.
** Competitive Salary, Incentive Program, Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
Responsibilities include developing and nurturing professional relationships with referral sources, and preference will be given to candidates with the ability to expand our Medicare referral sources.
- Creates and executes marketing plans, with approval from the Director of Business Development.
- Organizes community events to educate physicians, healthcare professionals, and potential patients about our agency's programs and capabilities.
- Engages in outreach efforts to obtain referrals from physicians and hospital discharge planners.
- Prepares reports on community relation activities as directed by the Director of Business Development.
- Conducts assessments in hospitals before patient discharge, and coordinates necessary treatment plans.
- Designs informational materials and marketing tools for the agency's marketing program.
- Handles media exposure for the agency, including public service announcements and advertisements. Assists in promoting disease management programs.
- Participates in community business functions to raise awareness of the agency.
- Sets and achieves job-related goals.
- Identifies individual learning needs and takes advantage of educational programs for personal development.
- Contributes to team efforts to improve the quality of service.
- Assists in health plan contracting activities.
- Delivers effective presentations to customers and employees of the organization.