Hospice Sales & Marketing Representative
We are seeking a talented and experienced individual for the role of Hospice Business Development Representative in Waxahachie, TX.
This position requires candidates to have:
- Previous experience in sales and marketing within the home health or hospice industry
- Extensive knowledge of the local market
- Established referral sources
- A proven track record of success and performance
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of outside sales experience in home health or hospice.
** We offer a competitive salary, incentive program, and reimbursement for mileage and expenses.
As a Hospice Business Development Representative, your main responsibility will be to establish and maintain professional relationships with referral sources, with a focus on increasing our Medicare referral sources.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan with the approval of the Director of Business Development.
- Organize and facilitate community awareness activities to educate physicians, healthcare workers, and prospective patients about our agency's programs and capabilities.
- Engage in non-remunerative efforts to secure new referrals from physicians and hospital discharge planners.
- Prepare reports on community relation activities, as directed by the Director of Business Development.
- Perform pre-discharge hospital assessments and coordinate the required treatment plan of care.
- Create informative and engaging marketing materials for use in our marketing program.
- Coordinate media exposure for the agency, including public service announcements and advertisements. Assist in promoting our disease management programs.
- Attend community business functions to increase awareness of our agency.
- Set and achieve job-related goals.
- Identify self-learning needs and take advantage of educational programs for personal growth.
- Contribute to team and individual efforts to improve the quality of our services.
- Assist with health plan contracting activities.
- Deliver effective presentations to groups of customers and employees.