HR Supervisor – 2nd Shift
This position involves the supervision of various HR functions including staffing, communication, payroll, benefits, training, reporting, unemployment, I-9, etc. The HR Supervisor will oversee HR Administrators.
- Ensuring employee relations issues are handled appropriately, resolving conflicts, conducting performance evaluations, providing coaching, and administering disciplinary actions.
- Facilitating effective communication between employees and their supervisors/managers. Identifying and resolving problems to improve manager and employee performance through evaluation of potential solutions. Providing coaching and counseling to managers and employees.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal and State regulations related to employment.
- Completing special projects by establishing project objectives, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, organizing information, and presenting results.
- Managing the recruitment process for nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees. Writing and placing advertisements. Conducting new-employee orientations.
- Supervising and executing benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Maintaining HR records, reports, and logs. Monitoring and adjusting Kronos and HRIS systems, verifying labor hours and attendance while maintaining strict confidentiality of all employee data.
- Assisting in monitoring and managing the performance appraisal process.
- Nurturing a positive working environment by fostering productive relationships among team members and building strong relationships within the team.
- Promoting the Company culture through regular contact with employees.
- Consistently enforcing Company policies, safety standards, quality standards, SOPs, and GMPs. Establishing and maintaining standards of accountability.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR-related role.
- Extensive knowledge of HR law, principles, practices, and administration.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and proven results in leading people.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Ability to provide objective coaching in complex, difficult, and emotional situations.
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Quality-oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality, and meet deadlines.
- Bilingual and/or fluent in more than one language (Spanish/ English).