Industrial Automation Machine Service Technician Pay is up to $37 hourly
Industrial Automation Machine Service Technician
Candidates must have at least two years of experience as an industrial machine service technician, along with one year of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) in order to be considered.
Salary ranges from $25 to $37 per hour, based on experience.
Applicants must be either a United States citizen or a Green Card holder.
This is a full-time position that does not offer remote work.
It is a permanent role as a W-2 employee.
Full benefits package is included.
No relocation assistance is available.
The company is based in the Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin area.
This position is for an experienced Industrial Automation Machine Service Technician at a manufacturing company known for being employee-friendly and family-friendly.
The company is reputable, with a history of consistent growth, specializing in industrial machines and equipment manufacturing, as well as building complete automated systems.
Employee autonomy and flexible work schedules are valued and respected, and there is a wide variety of projects to work on to prevent boredom.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training at various manufacturing sites
- Obtaining equipment certifications
- Occasional travel to client sites, rarely requiring overnight stays
- Commissioning newly installed equipment
- Performing preventive maintenance on customer equipment
- Troubleshooting and repairing equipment issues
- Instructing others on proper equipment usage
- Minimum of two years of experience as an industrial machine service technician
- Minimum of one year of experience with PLC
- Strong work ethic
- Solid work history
- Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder
- Residence within a 45-minute drive