LEAD RADIATION THERAPIST / ONCOLOGY
SUPPLEMENTARY RADIATION THERAPIST / ONCOLOGY
Salary: $105,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year + Bonus + Full Benefits
Full Time and Part Time positions are open
What You'll Do:
You will work closely with the Department Manager to coordinate and manage the technical activities of the Radiation Oncology Department. Your main duties will include delivering ionizing radiation treatment to patients based on the prescribed plan, overseeing the quality assurance program, and providing support to physicians and colleagues in delivering exceptional patient care. You will also serve as the Clinical Coordinator for various radiation therapy programs, overseeing student education, supervision, and evaluation.
What You'll Need:
- Completion of an accredited Radiation Therapy Technology program.
- Possession of an active Oregon Radiation Therapist License upon hire.
- National Certification from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists upon hire.
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in clinical radiation oncology as a radiation therapist.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Matching 401(k) contributions
- Dental insurance coverage
- Employee discount program
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance coverage
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime opportunities