Managing Director – IT Audit
We are a renowned firm specializing in technical advisory services. Our team is composed of top-tier local talent, and we take on a wide range of exciting projects for our discerning clients—ranging from start-ups to mid-market companies to Fortune 1000 firms. Our commitment to excellence and trusted relationships has earned us a national reputation. With an open and honest environment, a strong emphasis on work-life balance, and an outstanding culture, we offer a professional services experience that is unmatched anywhere else.
Currently, we are seeking a visionary Managing Director to join our exceptional IT Internal Audit Advisory team in the vibrant city of Los Angeles. Our team operates in a hybrid work environment that provides a combination of remote and onsite work options. This allows you to maintain the flexibility you've become accustomed to while still meeting the needs of our fantastic clients. The role will require local travel within Los Angeles and Orange County.
- Lead and oversee all aspects of IT Internal Audit Advisory services, ensuring successful achievement of projected metrics for each engagement.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand the scope of services and broaden the client base for the IT Internal Audit Advisory division.
- Build and manage teams dedicated to reviewing and assessing IT environments, risks, internal audit projects, and compliance. Clients span from high-growth start-ups facing rapid change to major players in the entertainment and public sectors.
- Prioritize the growth and development of our teams, fostering a culture of advancement and providing mentorship and training to all team members.
- Lead by example, guiding and inspiring our teams to deliver exceptional results. Ensure that client resource constraints are balanced with effective internal control solutions to mitigate risk.
- Maintain and cultivate strong, collaborative client relationships, drawing on your in-depth knowledge of the local industry to contribute to the practice's go-to-market strategy.
- Negotiate project scope, bill rates, and budgets for recurring projects with existing clients.
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in a relevant field.
- Possess a minimum of 12+ years of relevant work experience, with a strong background in developing, implementing, or architecting information systems. Profound understanding of IT Risk and Internal Audit is required.
- Evidence of a successful track record delivering internal audit advisory engagements within a professional services context.
- Preference given to candidates with experience in financial services/banking, particularly engagements related to regional, super regional, or global banks.
- Established relationships with IT and Audit executives (e.g., CIO, CISO, Director of Internal Audit, CAE) will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to manage IT Risk/Internal Audit engagements, including developing project charters and plans, overseeing project execution, and ensuring successful implementation of solutions.
- Proficiency in process definition, workflow design, and process mapping.
- Extensive knowledge of operations, systems evaluation, and architecture.
Pay and Benefits
- Workweek of 40-50 hours.
- Mandatory training events to ensure compliance with Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) matching program.
- Accrual of 25 days of paid time off (PTO) per year.
- Company-paid holidays, including a week-long shutdown between Christmas and New Year's.
- Opportunities for peer engagement, such as quarterly huddles, happy hours, and seasonal parties.
- $65 monthly reimbursement for mobile expenses.
- Flexible allowances for technology, wellness, and other reimbursable expenses.
- Fully stocked kitchen for your convenience.