Manufacturing Engineer-Rubber Molding
Elevate your manufacturing engineering career by joining a well-established and expanding manufacturer of precision molded rubber components and sealing solutions.
Our client is seeking a skilled manufacturing engineer to lead projects focused on process optimization and the implementation of new products in a collaborative team environment.
If you have experience in manufacturing engineering within the rubber molding or plastic injection molding industry, we want to hear from you. Let's discuss how this manufacturing engineering opportunity can shape your career.
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading manufacturer specializing in the design and molding of custom rubber components used in various industries including transportation, marine, agriculture, plumbing, energy, and food service.
- Their team of engineers and chemists collaborate with customers during the initial design and engineering stages to provide expertise and ensure superior quality.
- They are ISO 9001-2008 and 2015 certified, guaranteeing the highest quality and manufacturing efficiency for all products.
- Lead the implementation of new molded rubber products into production
- Analyze and improve existing rubber molding manufacturing processes
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize processes in the plant
- Provide technical support to production teams, troubleshoot manufacturing issues, and implement corrective actions
- Lead and participate in lean manufacturing initiatives, including DMAIC, Lean, and 5S
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation such as work instructions, standard operating procedures, and process control plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing engineering, preferably in the rubber or injection molding industry
- Experience with process optimization techniques
- Strong knowledge of lean and continuous improvement manufacturing principles
- Excellent hands-on and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restrictions.