We have an exciting opportunity for a Resident Assessment Coordinator!
We are seeking an individual to be a part of our nursing team at our Plainfield, NJ nursing home. As a Resident Assessment Coordinator, you will serve as a liaison in the intake and evaluation process of patients. Your role will involve conducting up-to-date assessments of patients and overseeing the interdisciplinary assessment for all nursing home patients. You will also be responsible for monitoring patient care, communicating with patients, and maintaining accurate medical records by entering medical codes and participating in medical billing processes.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage and assess patient care, ensuring consistent quality care is provided by the facility.
· Evaluate and monitor patient care and wellbeing.
· Develop goals to improve treatment and care plans.
· Conduct assessments of the patient care received by long-term patients.
· Follow up with new and long-term patients to ensure proper care is being provided.
· Address and resolve any complaints or incidents reported by patients.
· Meet with patient caretakers and families to discuss treatment plans and the patient's condition.
· Approve resident applications for long-term care facilities.
· Monitor patients' medical insurance coverage and payment plans.
· Organize meetings to discuss patient care and implement new strategies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Long term care
- Nursing home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plainfield, NJ: Must have reliable transportation or be willing to relocate prior to starting work (Required)
- Minimum 1 year experience in MDS (Required)
- Active RN license (Required)
Work Location: On-site