Company / Location Information
Our company is a global leader in water heating and water treatment technologies, with a revenue of $3.5 billion. We are dedicated to continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but also in our people.
Take on advanced engineering tasks with limited supervision and manage a team of two technicians.
- Participate in industry groups.
- Undertake advanced engineering tasks with limited supervision.
- Oversee all aspects of a significant engineering project, ensuring completion within budget and on time.
- Develop an action plan and estimate resource requirements for project completion.
- Prepare monthly progress and cost reports for top management.
- Use CAE tools such as Solidworks, MATLAB, LabView, Minitab, EES, CFD, FEA.
- Develop and implement engineering standards and procedures, providing expertise in the field.
- Analyze and troubleshoot component failures.
- Provide technical solutions for manufacturing or customer field issues, with familiarity in various operations.
- Lead the design group during the conceptual phase of product development using team management skills.
- Conduct project meetings and communicate project status through reports to stakeholders.
- Complete assigned engineering projects according to customer specifications, within schedule and budget, coordinating with engineering team, contractors, and vendors.
- Lead brainstorming sessions for specific needs.
- Perform other assigned duties as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in assembly processes.
- Knowledge of process engineering principles.
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training.
- Six Sigma or FMEA experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with ability to solve complex problems.
- Experience in leading Kaizen or continuous improvement activities.
- Proficient in analyzing and resolving issues through root cause analysis.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP systems is beneficial.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and AutoCAD.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in managing a team.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Related Field
Years of Experience
Minimum of 3 years of related work experience or training
Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.