Mechanical Project Manager
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mechanical Engineering Project Manager to join our team in Pocatello, ID. As a Mechanical Engineering Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple mechanical/industrial construction projects. Your main objective will be to ensure that these projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and meet the highest quality standards.
- Create and maintain project schedules, budgets, and cost management systems.
- Analyze and assess project risks, developing appropriate risk management plans.
- Effectively communicate project information to all stakeholders, including project team members, management, and clients.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular updates to project managers and other stakeholders.
- Resolve any issues or conflicts that arise during the project.
- Assist in developing project proposals, contracts, and scope documents.
- Lead and mentor a team of project controls engineers and analysts.
- Provide training and support to project team members on project controls processes and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of project controls standards, productivity tracking, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in project controls, preferably in the industrial construction industry.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining project schedules, budgets, and cost management systems.
- Strong grasp of project management principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6, Microsoft Project, and other project management software.
- Experience with earned value management (EVM).
- Knowledge of risk management.
- Familiarity with construction estimating.
- Solid understanding of mechanical engineering principles and practices.