Milling Machine CNC Machinist 2nd shift – pay to $33 hourly
Location: Big Bend, WI
CNC Milling Machine Operator (2nd Shift): Excellent Opportunity in Big Bend, WI
- We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist to join our second shift team. This is a full-time position, with four 10-hour workdays per week.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of two years of experience operating and setting up milling machines. In addition, a strong understanding of blueprints, GD&T, and G&M codes is required.
- The work schedule for this position is Monday through Thursday, from 3:00 pm to 1:30 am.
- We offer competitive pay, with hourly rates up to $33.
- Applicants must be either United States citizens or Green Card holders.
- This is not a remote position. You will be based at our facility in Big Bend, WI.
- As a full-time, permanent W-2 employee, you will be eligible for full benefits.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing high-precision manufacturing company. Our work environment is clean and temperature-controlled. We constantly strive for improvement and have numerous ongoing continuous improvement projects. Our employees take great pride in knowing that our products are making a difference, even reaching international markets like Ukraine.
We truly value our employees and make efforts to show them how their work contributes to our success. Our employees enjoy coming to work and appreciate the sense of fulfillment they get from producing superior-quality products. We genuinely care about our employees' career growth and offer skills-based training programs to enhance their professional development. Furthermore, there are possibilities for internal transfers within the company for those interested. Given that our products are used in military and aerospace applications, we hold ourselves to the highest quality standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Operating CNC metal milling machines, following specifications
- Using various measuring instruments to ensure accuracy
- Setting tools and making tool page offsets
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Documenting work as necessary
To be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of experience operating and setting up milling machines
- Strong ability to understand blueprints
- Knowledge of GD&T and G&M codes
- Adherence to safety requirements
- Proficiency in using various gauging and measuring instruments
- Stable work history
- Must be a US citizen or possess a Green Card
- Residence within a 45-minute commute to Big Bend, WI