Neonatal ICU Clinical Supervisor
Neonatal ICU Clinical Coordinator
Santa Monica, CA
Salary Range: $165,000.00 - $195,000.00 per year (plus Bonus and Paid Relocation)
The Neonatal ICU Clinical Coordinator (NICC) plays a vital role in organizing and managing the nursing services provided in the unit. Working closely with the Nurse Manager or Director, the NICC is responsible for planning, directing, and evaluating the unit's functions and activities. They interpret relevant policies, regulations, and protocols while ensuring adherence to established standards. The NICC is also involved in maintaining their clinical competence and certifications, providing assistance to the unit when necessary.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or be enrolled in a program to obtain it within 3 years (for those hired before 1/1/17).
- Possess a California Registered Nurse License upon hire.
- Hold a National Provider BLS (Basic Life Support) certification from the American Heart Association upon hire.
- Have ANCC recognized specialty certification upon hire or obtain it within 1 year (for those hired before 2/16/2022 and haven't obtained it yet).
- Have at least 1 year of recent clinical experience in a specialty area within an acute care hospital.
- Have at least 1 year of experience as a charge nurse or relief charge nurse.
- Hold a Master's Degree in Nursing.
- Have experience in Shared Governance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $165,000.00 - $195,000.00 per year
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Emergency Medicine