Palm Springs, CA
Competitive Salary + Full Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Sign-On Bonus: $20,000
- Evaluates, develops plans, and implements specialized treatment programs for individual patients based on occupational therapy principles and practices.
- Works collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team to assess patients, provide direct care, and create individualized care plans.
- Responds to occupational therapy orders from physicians. Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients. Reviews patient charts and progress before treatment, making necessary modifications to the treatment plan.
- Establishes functional goals based on patient and family expectations.
- Develops, enhances, or restores skills related to activities of daily living, work, or productive activities. Seeks clarification of physician orders when needed.
Required: Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
Preferred: 2 years of experience as a practicing Occupational Therapist in a healthcare setting
- Required: California State Licensure
- Individual salaries are determined based on various factors, including qualifications and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 - $138,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance