Physical Therapist Home Health
Location: Medford, NY
Physical Therapist Home Health Suffolk County
- Deliver high-quality therapy services in accordance with relevant Standards of Practice
- Conduct patient evaluations and develop individualized treatment plans, encompassing both short and long-term objectives
- Monitor and report patient progress, treatment reactions, and changes in condition to the respective physician; adapt treatment plans as necessary
- Instruct patients, caregivers, and healthcare team members on methods to enhance and correct disabilities
- Maintain regular communication with physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Create achievable long-term goals for patient discharge and adjust as conditions evolve
- Prepare patients and their caregivers for post-discharge care
- Report any significant patient, family, or physician issues to the Clinical Director
Requirements & Qualifications
- Hold a valid state licensure, CPR certification, driver’s license, and automobile liability insurance.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of professional theory, practice, techniques, principles, and equipment.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills, with an ability to accurately document patient care.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with patients, healthcare professionals, physicians, and the general public.
- Prior experience of at least one (1) year is mandatory.