iLocatum

Columbus, OH

Physical Therapist / Outpatient and Inpatient

TITLE: Rehabilitation Specialist
Location: Columbus, OH
Are you seeking a challenging role at a small community hospital where your contributions will have a direct impact on patient outcomes?
Do you desire the convenience of living within close proximity to three major cities, affording you the flexibility to choose between two of them for a short commute to work?
Would you value a facility that prioritizes work/life balance for its employees?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, please read on…
What we are searching for:
•Must be licensed as a Rehabilitation Specialist in the state of Ohio.
•Prior experience as a Rehabilitation Specialist is preferred, particularly in working with pediatric patients.
•BLS certification is required within 30 days of employment.
Hours and compensation details:
•This is a full-time position. The director can offer the flexibility to work either five 8-hour shifts or four 10-hour shifts. On-call rotations on weekends are required for the inpatient area only.
•Compensation will range between $70K and $100K based on experience.
•A comprehensive benefits package is included.
Responsibilities:
•This role primarily focuses on outpatient care, comprising approximately 80% of the workload, with the remaining 20% dedicated to inpatient care.
•The Rehabilitation Specialist will evaluate patients, develop treatment plans, administer treatments, and create discharge plans to improve strength, flexibility, range of motion, motor control, and reduce pain, discomfort, and swelling.
•Supervision of Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs) and students during patient treatments is required.
•Active participation in departmental performance improvement activities and infection prevention and control management is expected.
•Patients will require general, orthopedic, outpatient, and rehab therapy.
•On average, the Rehabilitation Specialist will work with 8-12 patients per day.
What you can look forward to:
•The position is conveniently located just west of Columbus.
•You will have the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals under the guidance of a respected director.
Back to Jobs

  • Max. file size: 300 MB.

Ready to take
the next step?

Submit your resume and join a realm of unparalleled opportunities at iLocatum. We’re dedicated to connecting exceptional talent with impactful roles. Start your journey towards success by sharing your expertise with us.