Physical Therapist PT (Full-Time)
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Physical Therapist to join our rapidly expanding Home Health Agency in beautiful Petaluma, CA. This is a full-time position that offers flexibility in scheduling.
In this role, you will be responsible for helping our patients achieve their treatment goals and improve their quality of life. You will administer manual physical exercises and provide instruction, encouragement, and assistance in non-manual exercises, daily-living activities, and ambulatory functional activities. Additionally, you will play a crucial role in applying assistive and supportive quality care to our patients.
You will be responsible for assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results, and then determining appropriate physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians. It will be essential for you to document patient care services by accurately charting in patient and department records, ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Conduct SOC Start of Care assessments
- Perform evaluations
- Provide follow-up care as long as the patient continues to meet eligibility requirements for home health services, as there is no limit on the number of episodes allowed by Medicare
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Must possess a valid California state licensure
- At least 1 year of experience as a physical therapist in a home health setting
- Strong caring interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about providing exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their own homes and want to be a part of our dedicated team, please apply with your resume and references. We look forward to hearing from you!