Physical Therapist PT Home Health
Location: Albany, KY
We are currently hiring for the position of Home Health Physical Therapist in Albany, KY. As a licensed Physical Therapist, you will have the opportunity to work with our home health care team and provide exceptional in-home physical therapy services to patients in the Albany area.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with various opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a licensed Physical Therapist who is passionate about delivering exceptional care to patients in their home environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
• Create customized treatment plans for each patient based on their specific needs and objectives.
• Monitor and evaluate the progress of patients, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with other members of the healthcare team, including physicians, nurses, and occupational therapists.
• Educate patients and their families on exercises and techniques to enhance mobility and strength.
• Accurately document patient progress and treatment plans in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all state and federal regulations pertaining to physical therapy practice.
• Must hold a valid State Physical Therapy license.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a clinical or home health setting.
• Thorough understanding of physical therapy principles and practices.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals.
• Strong ability to work independently and handle a caseload of patients efficiently.
• Valid driver's license and dependable transportation are required.