Process Engineering Leader
Are you interested in joining a company that is going through rapid expansion?
How about working for a company that has successfully addressed the long-standing issue of dealing with organic waste and finding solutions for it?
As a Lead Process Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and oversee the implementation of industrial equipment for various plants. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the process engineering aspects of our solutions, providing support to Project Engineers and Project Managers throughout all project phases, and taking a lead role in commissioning new projects on-site.
- Collaborate with sales staff, project managers, and clients to identify project requirements, address specific site-related challenges, and finalize specifications for sales proposals and contracts.
- Assist the engineering team in creating P&IDs, PFDs, and Bill of Materials for the fabrication of equipment.
- Engage in hands-on troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical issues involving pumps, motors, sensors, valves, etc.
- Provide guidance and direction to on-site employees and contractors during project installation and commissioning.
- Support the training of client staff during the commissioning process.
- Conduct follow-up with clients post-commissioning to evaluate system performance and make recommendations for any necessary changes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Highly preferred: 15+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in designing filtration systems for waste, wastewater, chemical, food, beverage, or related systems in industrial or municipal settings is REQUIRED.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to the growth of our fast-developing company.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service, able to collaborate with internal design engineers and project management teams effectively.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight stays near customer sites.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP) and retirement package available.
- The company covers 100% of its employees' medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 50% of their family's premiums.