We are seeking a skilled Project Coordinator to oversee and execute construction projects in Greenfield, MA. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process, including cost control, planning, and scheduling.
Experience in medium to large heavy civil projects, such as roads and bridges with a budget of $10M or higher, is required.
The Project Coordinator will provide technical engineering information to project supervision and crafts to ensure that construction work meets all engineering standards, codes, and specifications.
• Review contracts and specifications thoroughly
• Collaborate with the Project Manager, Project Superintendent, and Project Engineer as needed
• Assist with schedule preparations and updates
• Manage quantity reporting, project costs, and forecasting
• Obtain pricing from subcontractors and vendors, including charge orders
• Coordinate equipment and material deliveries
• Resolve project challenges and conflicts by coordinating with subcontractors, suppliers, and workforce
• Assist with monthly billing, cash flow projections, and change order processing
• Maintain document control, including submittal schedules, contract documents, and project record drawings
• Review daily reports for accuracy
• Prepare and update technical submittal lists, NPDES permits, Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, and Project Progress Schedule
• Comply with notice requirements, such as inspections, survey staking, joint measurements, utility locations and adjustments, testing, claims, etc.
• Issue correspondence to subcontractors and vendors regarding revised plans and specifications
• Assist with project closeout
• Perform additional assignments as directed by the Project Manager
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus on Construction Engineering and Management (CEM)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Primavera 6