Quality Manager – Custom Fabrication Job Shop
This position offers an excellent career opportunity for a talented Quality Management professional. With high visibility and long-term growth potential, you will have the chance to thrive in a stable and well-established organization.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents. Please note that we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship as we work with the Department of Defense.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) is preferred but not required. However, equivalent experience will be seriously considered.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 to 15 years of experience in custom metal fabrication.
- At least 5 years of quality management experience specifically in overseeing custom fabricated metal products is required.
- Proficiency in GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) is necessary.
- Experience leading a team of 5 to 10 individuals is a must.
- Strong communication skills are vital, as you will be interfacing and working with customers to resolve quality issues.
- We strongly prefer candidates who are detail-oriented and data-driven.