We are currently seeking a skilled Medical Imaging Technologist for a Senior Radiographer Level II position. Our client is a well-established company located in Oconomowoc, WI that specializes in manufacturing components for the military and aerospace industries. With a strong focus on aggressive growth, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Execute and oversee radiographic operations, such as selecting appropriate techniques, positioning materials, utilizing digital photography techniques, etc., to effectively identify and assess defects in components and repair welds.
- Process digital radiographic images efficiently.
- Evaluate results to determine whether parts pass or fail inspection based on knowledge of codes, standards, and customer specifications. Prepare necessary documentation and certification accordingly.
- Assist in reviewing new customer orders to determine the appropriate processing through X-Ray operations.
- Support the maintenance of the radiographic inspection area, inspection room, and radiographic equipment as needed.
- Maintain accurate records of inspections and process logs in accordance with the method requirements.
- Participate in Nadcap accreditation activities.
- Demonstrate a desire to enhance technical skills and leadership abilities in the field of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- Preferably possess post-high school education in NDT or a related technical field.
- Must hold a certification in Radiographic Testing Level II (RT Level II).
- Prior experience in manufacturing or component level work (not pipelines) is preferred.
- Highly desired experience with SNT-TC-1A, NAS-410, or MIL-STD-271 for NDT.
- Experience with DDA (Digital X-ray) protocols or DDA Level 2 certification is a plus.
- Show a strong willingness to enhance technical skills and leadership abilities in the NDT field.
- Possess excellent communication and computer skills.
- Interest in obtaining advanced certifications in additional NDT techniques, such as liquid penetrant inspection (FPI, MPI), with a long-term goal of achieving Level 3 certification.
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances.
- 401K matching program: 3% match when employees contribute 6%.
- Profit sharing opportunities.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Educational benefits for professional growth.
- Employee assistance program for personal support.
- Relocation assistance for eligible candidates.